CodeTwo NetCalendars is a group calendar dedicated to those who would like to streamline the management of appointments in the company as well as improve the general workflow. The application enables multiple users to work jointly in shared calendars located on different computers in the local network or the Internet. The users can see and work on several calendars at one time displayed in one view. CodeTwo NetCalendars is compatible with Microsoft Outlook and will let share your personal Outlook calendar without Exchange Server.
The features of the program:
* creating and saving views consisting of calendars of different users located on several machines in the local network or the Internet;
* creating new calendars and configuring access rights for other users;
* working in calendars that are maintained in Microsoft Outlook by other users – this enables sharing calendars without splashing out on a pricy Exchange Server. The user who will access a remote Outlook calendar does not need to use Outlook on his/her own machine, which helps keep costs at bay;
* working in calendars in offline mode i.e. when the machine where the edited calendar resides is powered off or unavailable. All changes will synchronize once the machine is reconnected to the network.
* creating and editing appointments in calendars including advanced data such as title, start and end time, location, category, etc.;
* adding reminders to appointments;
* adding color categories to appointments;
* creating private appointments that will be inaccessible by other users browsing the calendar;
* printing views including entries from multiple calendars of several users.